View Single Post
Old April 15, 2009, 04:48 PM   #2
James K
Join Date: March 17, 1999
Posts: 24,159
Unless Colt snuck one by me, I assume you are talking about the old rifle (1887-1904), not some new version. It is also called the Colt Lightning small frame by collectors. Try for parts.

Googling "Colt Lightning rifle" produced a fair amount of info.

Jim K
James K is offline  
Page generated in 0.04129 seconds with 7 queries