View Single Post
Old April 3, 2009, 05:02 PM   #3
Senior Member
Join Date: January 8, 2006
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 1,220
I pled guilty
So there is no doubt you now have a criminal record.

I ended up with a year of non-reporting probation & 4days community service.
And served a sentance.

Can I receive my CPL with this on my record?
Depends on what the laws of your state are, and how severe the crime (misdemeanor most likely)

or do I have to wait the 8yrs?
I may be wrong but, I don't think it works like a ding on your credit report, pretty sure a criminal charge will not just go away after a spell unless it is legally expunged.

I'll probably have to hire a lawyer to clear this up for me.
Probably the best money you could spend.
WITHOUT Freedom of Thought, there can be no such Thing as Wisdom; and no such Thing as public Liberty, without Freedom of Speech. Silence Dogood

Does not morality imply the last clear chance? - WildAlaska -
OuTcAsT is offline  
Page generated in 0.03559 seconds with 7 queries