View Single Post
Old March 28, 2009, 05:31 PM   #8
Senior Member
Join Date: December 18, 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 193
You need to send it to State Reps

Brown is a US Senator. You need to find out who your local reps are and send it to them. This bill is in the Ohio congress, not the US congress. It is a canned letter as I have received the exact same letter 1 month ago on another issue. I am close to you so PM me and we might be able to get some grass roots effort going in SW ohio.
tacticalmedic is offline  
Page generated in 0.03145 seconds with 7 queries