View Single Post
Old March 10, 2009, 02:39 PM   #2
Citizen Carrier
Senior Member
Join Date: July 10, 2008
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 671
You might contact Harrett Stocks and see if they make them.

Looks like the only "Roper" they have on their website is for revolvers though.

I cannot find any pictures of Ropers for bullseye shooting, so I'm guessing they are more of a classic bullseye grip.

Just a suggestion, but a lot of things have changed since such stocks were first introduced all those years ago. Why not instead get a modern European style wrap-around grip for the M1911?

Such as the Vitarbo:

The Morini:

There are probably two or three other makers of similar grips. My wadcutter gun wears Morinis and they just blow old-fashioned grip panels clean out of the water.
Once you've got your sights adjusted to the ammunition you have, step away from the bench. In competition or the field...there are no benches.
Citizen Carrier is offline  
Page generated in 0.05121 seconds with 7 queries