View Single Post
Old March 7, 2009, 05:47 AM   #3
Senior Member
Join Date: October 26, 2000
Posts: 153
First you need to get a Type 01 FFL, $200 for the first three (3) years and $ 90 on renewal. Then you need to apply for Class II SOT, $500 a year. You can apply for both at the same time. You must have a fixed place of business that is zoned commercial. Also it is a violation of Federal Law (you would be lying on the application) to get a license just to enhance ones collection.
rkba_net is offline  
Page generated in 0.07493 seconds with 7 queries