View Single Post
Old March 4, 2009, 07:03 PM   #15
A/C Guy
Senior Member
Join Date: January 23, 2007
Location: Apache Junction, Az
Posts: 308
This is a very common misconception.

Depending on how long you have before your trip you might want to consider getting a Utah or Florida permit. Either is recognized in Arizona and would allow you to carry concealed as well as openly.
Az does NOT recognize any out of state permits unless you are a resident of that state. Do not get a Utah non resident permit if you are not a resident of Utah; Az and other (not all) states will not honor it. This little known fact has gotten quite a few individuals into trouble.
A/C Guy is offline  
Page generated in 0.03343 seconds with 7 queries