Thread: CMP membership
View Single Post
Old February 23, 2009, 04:55 PM   #5
Join Date: September 9, 2007
Posts: 68
Most of the State Rifle Associations are affiliated with the CMP.
Hunter education Certificate qualifies for the shooting requirements
Birth cetificate or Pass Port is proof of citizenship
Notorized form along with copy of drivers license for proof of residence.

Thar plus 595 will get you a SA Service Grade!
Hamour is offline  
Page generated in 0.03233 seconds with 7 queries