View Single Post
Old February 19, 2009, 09:51 PM   #7
Dust Monkey
Senior Member
Join Date: April 24, 2007
Posts: 723
Listen to the last 2 posters. Quit wasting your $$ on Lawyers telling you what you cant do or asking them to point out a statute. Get with GOA, NRA or other pro 2a group. They have lists of Pro 2 A lawyers, some who specialize in getting your 2A rights back. IT can be done. If it means something to you to have your right to own a firearm reinstated, find a good lawyer and go after it. I wish you luck....
Civilian Date: 14 Century
1 : a specialist in Roman or modern civil law.
If you are not subject to the UCMJ, you are a Civilian. I don't care one bit what updated dictionaries say.
Dust Monkey is offline  
Page generated in 0.04124 seconds with 7 queries