View Single Post
Old January 28, 2009, 12:15 AM   #7
Junior member
Join Date: January 26, 2009
Location: Milwaukee area
Posts: 42
Ok last part of the question...

Since WI does not do licensing, I assume then I would have to get a license from a different state, probably as a non-resident?

Thanks for everybody's help.
gollbladder13 is offline  
Page generated in 0.04812 seconds with 8 queries