View Single Post
Old January 26, 2009, 11:39 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: September 20, 2008
Posts: 358
yes you'd need a permit from that state or one who's license is recognized by that state. check out
"You can't miss fast enough to win a gun fight."
luvsasmith is offline  
Page generated in 0.04313 seconds with 7 queries