Thread: Ammo
View Single Post
Old January 14, 2009, 12:25 AM   #2
Al Norris
Join Date: June 29, 2000
Location: Rupert, Idaho
Posts: 9,524
You need a manufacturers license (06FFL [27 CFR 178.41]). Wouldn't hurt to get some good liability insurance, while you're at it.
Al Norris is offline  
Page generated in 0.03622 seconds with 7 queries