View Single Post
Old October 14, 2008, 02:04 PM   #11
Shotgun Willy
Join Date: May 22, 2007
Location: Oklahoma Territory
Posts: 98
You can get the top strap and the Colt grips, with the Uberti 1873 model. I don't think you can do a conversion cylinder with it though, and I don't know about stainless.
Shotgun Willy is offline  
Page generated in 0.08580 seconds with 7 queries