View Single Post
Old August 8, 2008, 10:41 PM   #9
Frank Ettin
Join Date: November 23, 2005
Location: California - San Francisco
Posts: 8,882
If you travel by car from state to state, it would probably be a good idea to get both a Utah and Florida non-resident permit, in addition to any permit you can get in your home state. They're relatively easy to get by mail. For Utah, you must have sign off by a Utah approved instructor, but there are Utah approved instructor in many states ( ). For Florida, you must be fingerprinted by a law enforcement agency, but you can show firearm competence a number of ways.
Frank Ettin is offline  
Page generated in 0.07441 seconds with 7 queries