View Single Post
Old August 6, 2008, 08:27 AM   #3
Rob Pincus
Join Date: October 9, 1998
Location: Hotels
Posts: 3,666

As noted above, it varies from state to state. Contact your local Sheriff's Office, PD or the state agency that issues permits for that specific question. A local gunshop might also know.

The NRA offers a course (3 days, IIRC) through which you can get certified as an instructor through them. See their website.

Rob Pincus is offline  
Page generated in 0.03951 seconds with 7 queries