View Single Post
Old July 15, 2008, 08:28 AM   #66
Master Blaster
Senior Member
Join Date: October 11, 1999
Location: One of the original 13 Colonies
Posts: 2,152
After you're acquitted, make sure you get a shark-toothed CIVIL attorney, because you will most probably be sued by the perp's family.
Actually that depends on the state you live in and where the shooting takes place. In Delaware there is a law that says you may only be sued if you are convicted. If Self defense is ruled justified, or you are no billed, or not arrested, the perp CANNOT SUE YOU period. Thats Factual information.

What state do you live in Keltyke? Do you know the law in your state???
Master Blaster is offline  
Page generated in 0.03088 seconds with 7 queries