Thread: Going Deaf
View Single Post
Old May 9, 2008, 04:25 PM   #21
Senior Member
Join Date: January 19, 2007
Posts: 2,623
If you do something like that, either unintenionally or , uh, otherwise, you can go to the doctor and they can prescribe steroids to assist the healing of your inner ear.

I did something like that, and everone sounded like charlie browns teacher...
Slopemeno is online now  
Page generated in 0.03279 seconds with 7 queries