View Single Post
Old April 10, 2008, 02:54 AM   #7
Senior Member
Join Date: October 26, 2000
Posts: 153
Your dept can register then at any time on an ATF Form 10... they will ONLY be transferable to other PD's and Gov't agencies... not even to Class III dealers...
rkba_net is offline  
Page generated in 0.03385 seconds with 7 queries