View Single Post
Old April 9, 2008, 07:22 AM   #32
Mas Ayoob
Senior Member
Join Date: December 1, 2005
Posts: 248
ProtectedbyGlock, you might want to check with your local police department's or sheriff's office union or fraternal organization (FOP, PBA, etc.). Ask them who they, and other police groups in the area, hire on behalf of wrongly accused officers. That attorney almost certainly has a leg up on the dynamics of gunfights, and is thoroughly familiar with applicable law and local caselaw.

Mas Ayoob is offline  
Page generated in 0.03083 seconds with 7 queries