View Single Post
Old March 27, 2008, 05:02 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: May 5, 2005
Posts: 459
File criminal charges if you can. It can be hard with stuff like this unless you can show there was deliberate bad faith and or fraud. Civil is all you really have left. You might look into small claims court, especially if the company physically does business at shows in your area.
ssilicon is offline  
Page generated in 0.03974 seconds with 7 queries