View Single Post
Old February 2, 2008, 11:21 AM   #5
Junior member
Join Date: July 26, 2007
Posts: 3,668
Contact the authorities in his home town and file a complaint. That's about all you can do, reasonably, in an out-of-state transaction/ripoff.
Alleykat is offline  
Page generated in 0.03005 seconds with 7 queries