View Single Post
Old December 14, 2007, 11:36 AM   #1
Junior member
Join Date: February 28, 2006
Location: Southwestern Michigan
Posts: 369
Ramrod Holder Question

Yesterday when shooting at a deer I managed to break the plastic band that goes around the barrel and has a hole that the ramrod goes through to hold it stable. The gun is a CVA Mag Hunter 50 caliber. When I called CVA to get the part replaced and I described the part that I needed the service rep called this part a "thimble". Does that sound right to you guys? I hope that I'm getting the right part. Thanks for any help.
Sportdog is offline  
Page generated in 0.03319 seconds with 7 queries