View Single Post
Old September 27, 2007, 04:37 PM   #45
Join Date: June 1, 2007
Location: North Texas
Posts: 22
It can be left in the trust but for you to take possession, you have to be named in the original trust. The form 5 allows you to do the tax free transfer to yourself as an individual or to another trust; however, you still have to go through all the paperwork to get to that point.
PAR is offline  
Page generated in 0.05052 seconds with 7 queries