View Single Post
Old June 18, 2006, 03:03 PM   #18
Junior Member
Join Date: January 27, 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 13
Easy answer.

What is needed for these situations is a specialized double rifle. Two barrels, one for a tranquilizer dart and the other for a .30 cal round. First use the tranq and then if things get out of hand use the .30.
CuriousB! is offline  
Page generated in 0.05592 seconds with 7 queries