View Single Post
Old October 31, 1999, 09:33 PM   #6
Senior Member
Join Date: October 13, 1998
Location: Chandler, Az, USA
Posts: 125
Just has been mentioned, if you have bulging brass (and I would bet you have a GLOCK, you can get it back to factory specs by using a Lee factory crimp die. It not only puts on a good taper crimp, but it resizes all the way to the head. A word of caution, if your brass has bulged, you fixed it with reloading,and it happens to line up again in the chamber like it did before, that brass is not only unsupported again, but the brass is not 100% anymore. It could ruture. It is a VERY rude surprise. If you are shooting Glocks get a Federal match grade barrel (~$150) well worth the brass and E.R. bills you will save.
wolfz is offline  
Page generated in 0.06128 seconds with 7 queries