View Single Post
Old October 30, 1999, 06:45 PM   #4
Paul B.
Senior Member
Join Date: March 28, 1999
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 3,066
Stuka. There are a couple of ways you can go. Lee sells there decapping rods as a separate item. They're just a couple of bucks or so. If the top of your die has a threaded hole, RCBS has parts that will convert the die to use RCBS parts. I did this with a 7x57 die that broke the decapping rod. I also fixed a
Micro-Precision sizing die. (Now that goes a long way back) I forget what the cost was, but it was reasonable.
Paul B.
Paul B. is online now  
Page generated in 0.03038 seconds with 7 queries