View Single Post
Old December 16, 1998, 08:01 PM   #7
Join Date: November 7, 1998
Posts: 92
Cimmarron Arms Co. now sells reproductions of the 1871 Richards conversion of the Colt 1851 Navy for about $549 if you want new. Gren's Custom Gun Works in Spokane, WA and R & D Gun Shop in Beloit, WI do converions of steel framed cap & ball revolvers. There is a good article in Nov/Dec 1997 Hand Gunning on cap & ball conversions. These shops should be able to fill you in on the legal side. Hope it helps.
TMC is offline  
Page generated in 0.03604 seconds with 7 queries