Thread: Ruger Grips
View Single Post
Old July 29, 2000, 05:32 PM   #2
Robert Foote
Senior Member
Join Date: December 31, 1998
Posts: 623
Your gun is one of the very early sloping backstrap guns made from 1972-74, at which point Ruger changed it to a conventional shape. If anyone stocks grips for these it will be NOS (new old stock) and on a dusty shelf or at a gun show. A custom grip maker might make a set for you, or you might just run a wanted notice in Gun List or on a board like this. I'm sure there's a set out there but they will be hard to find at this late date.

Robert Foote is offline  
Page generated in 0.03501 seconds with 7 queries