View Single Post
Old January 30, 2000, 03:22 PM   #2
Art Eatman
Staff Lead
Join Date: November 13, 1998
Location: Terlingua, TX; Thomasville, GA
Posts: 24,097
Check your phone book under state government, and look for whatever wildlife management office is listed. They might have a website; most states do. You might start with a websearch of and try your luck.

Your local sheriff's (or equivalent) office could tell you about legalities on LI. Or give you a game warden's phone #. Upstate? Sure, there's a lot of hunting, but I have no idea of NY law...

Art Eatman is online now  
Page generated in 0.05323 seconds with 7 queries