View Single Post
Old July 30, 2000, 04:21 PM   #8
Senior Member
Join Date: December 27, 1998
Location: Northern Virginia, USA
Posts: 199
You find the gun you want and assuming you live in a Class 3 friendly state you flill out the Form 4 and pay the tax. Once you get your stamp back (assume 90 days) you get the gun/suppressor.

I like the suppressed camp carbine from John Tibbetts but a DeLisle would be much quieter than the semiauto where the action noise is much of what you hear.

tankertom is offline  
Page generated in 0.04943 seconds with 7 queries