View Single Post
Old July 29, 2000, 02:43 PM   #4
Senior Member
Join Date: September 16, 1999
Posts: 489
You can not get a class three license for $200. You can get a tax stamp for that amount. A class three license will cost you $500 dollars. I have a Gemtech .45 suppressor for my HK M23 Socom. It works great. With this baby I don't need a rifle. Unless your rifle is a registered machine gun or short barreled rifle it would not be legal with a barrel length of less than sixteen inches and that is without a suppressor.
M16 is offline  
Page generated in 0.03295 seconds with 7 queries