View Single Post
Old June 20, 2000, 03:03 PM   #5
James K
Join Date: March 17, 1999
Posts: 24,135
Most of the 1928s around are the military 1928A1, which is standard with the horizontal fore end. The guns can use either the horizontal grip or the vertical grip. I think I would go with the '28, since it is closer to the classic "Tommy" gun, has the Blish lock, and can take the drums. For shooting reliability and durability, the M1A1 probably is best as it has fewer parts.

James K is offline  
Page generated in 0.03433 seconds with 7 queries