View Single Post
Old March 24, 2000, 10:42 AM   #5
Senior Member
Join Date: February 14, 1999
Location: Eastern, PA, USA
Posts: 147
Your best bet would be to see if Tom can make you a new rear end cap and send it with your new can. This part CANNOT be made by anyone else. ANY integral part of a can is controlled as such and if made or sold seperately would require another tax stamp.
Riss is offline  
Page generated in 0.03879 seconds with 7 queries