View Single Post
Old November 22, 1999, 09:55 AM   #3
Staff Alumnus
Join Date: October 12, 1998
Location: Missouri
Posts: 1,986
To build an accurate-looking Krink you'd need to get a tax stamp for an SBR (Short Barrel Rifle) first. True Krinks have barrel lengths less than USA legal.
fal308 is offline  
Page generated in 0.03810 seconds with 7 queries