View Single Post
Old November 20, 1998, 04:59 PM   #1
Senior Member
Join Date: November 2, 1999
Posts: 121

O.K. Who's the real expert out there on
FORM 1 issues.

I see this new device that replaces the back cover plate on the slide of a Glock. It converts the pistol to select fire.

1. Can you legally convert any pistol (ala
H&K semi to select fire) via FORM 1?

2. Do you have to use a pre 1986 Glock to do
it or can a current model be used?

David is offline  
Page generated in 0.03700 seconds with 7 queries