View Single Post
Old March 1, 2005, 10:06 AM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: October 9, 2004
Posts: 1,519
You can leave the suppressor in a safe deposit box in your home state (the state which you claimed as your legal residence at the time of purchase), OR you can file a form 5320.20 to move the suppressor to another state, either temporarily or permanantly. If the state in which you want to move the suppressor does not allow them, BATF/NFA will not approve the form. Thus, if you're moving to someplace like CA, don't bother with the form, just get a safe deposit box. On the other hand, if you're moving to a state like TX, file the form 5320.20 and take it with you.
shaggy is offline  
Page generated in 0.03207 seconds with 7 queries