View Single Post
Old January 10, 2005, 09:48 PM   #3
Senior Member
Join Date: December 15, 2004
Location: S.W. Missouri
Posts: 359
Aim Surplus and Southern Ohio Gun are good places to go. That's where some of the dealers on Gunbroker get their stuff(then mark it up). Make sure you have a FFL that will receive it for you at a decent price.
There are only two tools you really need: WD-40 and duct tape.
If it doesn't move and should, use WD-40
If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape.
dr.magnum is offline  
Page generated in 0.04636 seconds with 7 queries