View Full Version : T-Grip adapter wanted for K frame Smith

February 1, 2002, 11:30 AM
I used to be able to find these in the junk boxes of gun shops. Does anyone have a used but usable Tyler T-grip adapter that they wish to sell?
Need for K frame smith. Prefer black. Needs the clampy things intact. And do NOT want with a finger lump. Just the old smooth T-grip adapter that fills the space behind the trigger guard.

Thanks in advance.

February 1, 2002, 11:56 AM