View Full Version : MKII smith

Tree Rat
January 2, 2002, 05:29 PM
Who knows a good one who can repair a chamber ding caused by a firing pin impact? Tree Rat.

George Stringer
January 3, 2002, 09:29 AM
Tree Rat, most smiths' will have a chamber swaging tool to repair this. Your local smith should be able to handle this for you but if not I'd be happy to. Just drop me an e-mail. George