View Full Version : Change of Address form?

September 29, 2001, 07:01 PM
Hey all. LOVE SWAT magazine, it's a great read. But I subscribed when I lived back at the house, and now I'm in the College Dorm. Is there any way I can change the address so I can get SWAT mailed to my dorm mailbox? Thank you.

September 29, 2001, 08:39 PM
Check out page 5 of either the October or November issue.

In the lower right corner is some very fine print.
Get a magnifying glass and about at line eleven you'll find,

"SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION: for subscription customer service, call (800) 673-4595."

Drop down a few more lines and you'll find,

"Change of address: Allow six weeks advance notice and send in both your old and new adresses."

That's the best I can do for ya, Nightcrawler. :)

September 29, 2001, 09:16 PM
I'll give 'em a call monday.