PDA

View Full Version : Figured you would LOVE this

ActionJaxson
March 21, 2014, 10:13 AM
I found these unwelcome mats and ordered two. Hilarious! 94715 www.robthishouse.com

Dc777
March 21, 2014, 11:04 AM
I only see 2 items that they offer for sale. That site looks a little fishy to me.

Rob62
March 21, 2014, 11:51 AM
Definitely falls under why didn't I think of that :D

Willie Lowman
March 21, 2014, 11:54 AM
Rob this house? For sure. Just have to wait till the owner isn't home.

Art Eatman
March 21, 2014, 07:05 PM
All that silly idea does is advertise that there is something inside the house that's worth stealing.

PetahW
March 21, 2014, 07:16 PM

+1 - I sure wouldn't want to advertize the presence of firearms in MY home to anybody that happened by. :(

Chris_B
March 21, 2014, 08:26 PM
Rob this house? For sure. Just have to wait till the owner isn't home.

The preferred method, I understand. Less interruptions and small talk ;)

skoro
March 22, 2014, 10:21 AM
Maybe it's just me...

I don't think it's wise to advertise the fact that there are guns in your house. Criminals might be interested in "borrowing" your collection.

44 AMP
March 22, 2014, 10:54 AM
Great Idea!
Give them as gifts to your anti gun "friends".

Tell them they can wipe their feet on an AK! (show contempt, etc.)

If it does happen to send a "rob me" message to someone, at least they won't get any guns!;)

Got any idea how many homes have those "protected by...alarm system" stickers and don't have alarms?

Ozzieman
March 24, 2014, 04:24 PM
Got any idea how many homes have those "protected by...alarm system" stickers and don't have alarms?
+1
Friend of mine is an alarm installation tech. He gave me several wall monitors and stickers which are prominently placed where they can be seen from both front doors.
I have a 30 year old microscope camera I picked up in a garage sale for 5 bucks. It’s mounted where it looks over the back door from under the soffit. Painted it black, looks high tech.
My total alarm setup cost 5$ and pizza and beers.