View Full Version : Pasters, the right term, where to buy, ones that aren't junky...

February 8, 2013, 08:10 PM
So, what is the term for the stickers used to tape up cardboard targets? I need to order some, but don't even know what term to search. I'm speaking of the small circles or squares that are used on IDPA targets and similar.

I had a roll that a friend gave me a while back, but that's gone. So then I picked up a roll at a shop over the weekend, but quickly discovered they were absolutely awful, in that they'd just fall off the cardboard. Great.

Anyone have any recommendations of where to order some non-junky ones, or what search terms to use?


February 9, 2013, 01:19 AM
Champion Shooters Supply and Midway USA has them.

I found some 1/2" black masking tape a the 99cent store that works great for pasting targets.

February 9, 2013, 01:22 AM
These guys should have just about anything you want relating to paper targets.


Here are their pasters.


February 9, 2013, 07:08 PM
I order them from Target Barn for about 3 pasters for a penny (though that is is bulk!)

The actual item is
Item # TP-Tan (For cardboard targets) - small number
Item # TP-TAN-CASE - large number!
if you are pasting cardboard targets.
Wish you the best.

February 9, 2013, 11:20 PM
Ace Hardware in the $1 isle you buy round ones 500 ct 3/4'' white per pkg