View Full Version : What is it?

November 3, 2012, 02:47 PM
Hello all, I just wanted to know what this muzzle attachment is for. I bought a bayonet and cleaning accessories for a yugo 24/47 from samco and this came with it all. I know I could contact samco but thought I'd post so others could learn too. For some reason I'm having trouble attaching pictures but the attachment pushes over the muzzle and then you turn it and it stays in place. I'll try to attach the photos later. Thanks.

November 3, 2012, 04:48 PM
Without photos I'd have to say its probably a muzzle cover to keep dirt out of the barrel or a cleaning rod guide if it has a hole in the front.

James K
November 3, 2012, 05:30 PM
It is a muzzle cover to keep dirt and crud out of the barrel. It does not actually enter the barrel and is thin enough that a bullet could be fired through it in an emergency without damaging the rifle.