PDA

View Full Version : Beretta 96A1 Holster

Hunt9506
September 20, 2011, 09:11 PM
got my 2nd Handgun, a awesome handling brand spanking new Beretta 96A1 (.40 cal).

Everything seems just right about that gun, ease of handling, weight, recoil ... I love it, but

"I can't (for the love of god and country) find a Holster to fit my Beretta !

The Modell 92/96 Modells dont fit (they have NO Rail's) as do none of the other Beretta guns... :(

Can any of you Modell 92/96 A1 owners give me some tips on which Holsters you use?
My top priority would be a paddle-typ conceal carry Holster, but i guess any would do just about now... (well maybe not the Heavy duty Holsters for 150 buckaroos)..

Thanks all

Grapevinebill
September 20, 2011, 09:25 PM
I've been looking also for my 92FS. I found one site called N82 Tactical. The have a few nice options to choose from. Give them a look.

Hunt9506
September 20, 2011, 10:17 PM
ClydeFrog wrote ...

Popular IWB rigs for the Smith and Wesson M&P series...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not a big fan of the IWB carry style but if you want to see a few well made brands check these sources; www.Miltsparks.com www.blade-tech.com www.galcogunleather.com www.safariland.com www.highnoonholsters.com www.comholsters.com www.tedblockerholsters.com www.mitchrosen.com .
Alessi, Greg Kramer, DeSantis, Tex Shoemaker, Don Hume & Aker also sell IWB rigs.
The "Summer Special" designed by the late Bruce Nelson(a CA state narcotics agent) and the LFI holster by Ted Blocker(with advice from noted tactics/author Massad Ayoob) are popular.
The Galco "Tuk" models and Crossbreed have many supporters too.

Clyde
==============

wow lot's of nice products on those pages
and wouldnt you know that Mitch Rosen produces Holsters right down the street from me (well... allmost). So will have to give him a visit and mabe he'l make me a nice Holster...

Thanks Clyde

Coach Z
September 20, 2011, 10:44 PM
I just sold my 96 vertec that had a rail, crossbreed makes two beretta Holsters that are specifically made for a rail or not. Have a look at those.