PDA

View Full Version : Ruger LCP with stainless slide?

HShack
September 17, 2011, 08:29 PM
I just saw one at my lgs, but don't see them listed on Ruger website. Are they in current production? :confused:

Gotta have one.

Shack

9mm
September 17, 2011, 08:36 PM
http://www.google.com/search?q=Ruger+LCP+with+stainless+slide&hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-ContextMenu&prmd=imvnsfd&source=lnms&tbm=isch&ei=8kp1TqWLO4WNsQL3vO2LBQ&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1115&bih=623

They are secret! :D

AZAK
September 17, 2011, 11:09 PM
Actually chrome, not stainless. Talo edition of the LCP. Bought mine in this configuration, just for the extra moisture resistance. Not only is the slide hard chromed, so is the barrel.

I just this last week saw a different Talo LCP in a LGS that had what looked like scrolling and gold inlay work. (Didn't take a serious look, just a passing glance.)

Mine is holding up very nicely; no rust or moisture related problems.

wild cat mccane
September 17, 2011, 11:28 PM
And you know it is great because Kel Tec hard chromed the exact same gun for 10 years.

(p3at hard chrome owner and blued. hard chrome much better)

jfrey
September 18, 2011, 10:15 AM
The end flap on my box says: catalog no. LCP-CH. Is this the Talo model or something Ruger puts out on a regular basis? The slide and barrel are brushed chrome. My other LCP is a NIB Coyote Special.

AZAK
September 19, 2011, 03:17 AM
Is this the Talo model or something Ruger puts out on a regular basis?
Talo edition, according to Talo's website they ceased production of hard chrome LCPs in December of 2010. At the moment you can find only nine on gunbroker.