PDA

View Full Version : CZ PCR Leather holster from H.B.E.

MrIzhevsk
September 16, 2011, 09:29 PM
Hey guys,

I'm ready to start carrying my PCR, no failures of any kind so I'm feeling confident enough in it.

I really love the look of Eric's Com3 leather holsters, But I don't know if I want to wait 8 weeks to get my hands on one. Is there another maker who makes a leather PCR holster that has leather belt snaps?

Any help is appreciated. Also, if anybody here DOES have a holster from HBE, it'd be nice to hear your comments, I suppose I could be convinced to wait for the holster if it's really worth it.

MrIzhevsk
September 18, 2011, 01:36 AM
Nobody knows of a holster for the PCR that I can readily order? Do I have to have something made and thats my only choice?

Pilot
September 18, 2011, 06:49 AM
Most holsters designed for the Sig P228/P229 will fit the PCR. I carry my PCR in a Bianchi Shadow II. There is no movement of the gun while it's in the holster. It fits perfectly, actually better than my Sig P228 which is TOO snug in the darn thing, and very hard to draw.

Walt Sherrill
September 18, 2011, 07:46 AM
I've had several holsters from Eric. A top-quality product by a guy who knows CZs and holsters.

(Want something a little different? Give him a call or send him and email -- he can be creative.)

Some of the off-the-shelf holsters won't be a lot cheaper. Order yourself a Fobus for the short-term, and have a leather one made to do exactly what you want.

Fobus makes one for your gun, and you can find it on Amazon, for around $20.

I've had Eric make me a pocket holster for a P3AT and later an LCP that I used regularly. Sold the gun, but kept the holster, as I'll probably get another LCP, one of these days. I also have an IWB HBE for my CZs.sd

Anything that fits a Beretta should work for a CZ full-size or compact gun.

Dr_2_B
September 18, 2011, 10:05 AM
I have a FIST for mine. I use kydex.

LarryFlew
September 19, 2011, 06:39 AM
Settled on an HBE com II IWB with clips that fits all of my CZs and my Kimber. Really is well made and looks great even after a couple of years of daily wear.