PDA

View Full Version : Got the wrong RIA 1911

kemassey
September 16, 2011, 06:57 PM
:( I ordered a new RIA GI commander in .45 from Centerfire Systems. What I got today was Government model. That really bummed me out for this weekend. The last time I received an incorrect firearm turned into a giant PIA for me. I hope their CS is good to deal with. Is there anyone that has dealt with Centerfire before? I hope they make it right and doesn't take till the snow flies to get it corrected. Oh well I guess I will have to fondle the Colt this weekend instead of the new RIA.:rolleyes: Have a good weekend.

Kevin

Red Dog
September 16, 2011, 07:02 PM
What happens if you shoot it? Will they still take it back after a good evaluation?:D

scottl
September 16, 2011, 07:25 PM
I would have contacted them immediately before doing the 4473 and set-up an exchange.

kemassey
September 16, 2011, 07:47 PM
They were already closed when I tried to contact them tonight. They did get a very detailed email of the problem and how I would like to get it corrected. Will see by tomorrow or Monday what it will take to get this issue squared away. The firearm never left the gun shop so no evaluation and then return. LOL.:)