PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade suggestions for my S&W M&P-15

SCM.45
February 2, 2010, 03:47 PM
Hello everyone, I am new hear, and this is only like my second post here so here goes. I have an M&P 15 S&W and right now the only thing that is not stock on there right now is the Aimpoint Sight, and a Command Arms Polymer Picatinny Rail that is mounted on the top of the barrel (Glaciour Guard) for a light and or laser. Now the Upgrades I want to get are: Please put in your input on if I should get something different, help is much appreciated thank you. Also Who makes a good sling?

Vertical Grip-Command Arms BVG Bi Functional Vertical Grip, or GG&G 1169-N Tactical Vertical Foregrip.

Flashlight-Stream Light TLR1 with Remote Switch

Charging Handle-VLTOR BCMGunfighter Mod 3 Large Latch Charging Handle

Stock-Command Arms Stock Saddle

BUIS-I am thinking either GG&G, MidWest or Troy on this one, do not know what specific BUIS I want from each one though.

Grip-Command Arms G27 Black Tactical Pistol, Command Arms UPG16T AR15/M16 Modular Tactical Pistol Grip, or Magpul MAG050 MIAD AR15/M16 Grip

TCman
February 3, 2010, 12:01 AM
www.ar15.com

RT
February 3, 2010, 05:38 AM
Magpul MIAD or MOE grip, CTR stock
MOE handguards or a DD Omega rail
Troy Rear Sight.
Tango Down stubby QD vert grip

pilpens
February 3, 2010, 05:52 AM
Just put a Magpul MIAD grip on an AR. It definitely an improvement over the stock grip but I will get a Stark SE grip next for my other AR. I think that the Stark SE grip angle will be even better than the MIAD.

SCM.45
February 4, 2010, 10:01 AM
Thank you for the replies.

benroe
February 4, 2010, 10:09 AM
If you don't have a quad rail yet definitely get one. I put a laser on mine with the pic rail mounted on the stock forearm grip and it has been a frustrating experience. The stock grip is angled up slightly, so the laser ends up being extremely high at longer distances.