View Full Version : Lost license

January 26, 2010, 09:59 AM
Can someone tell me which one of the million phone numbers I need to call to get in touch with the BATFE to get a replacement copy of my C&R license?I accidentally distroyed mine right after getting it(Always check the "Empty" envelopes before shredding!).

January 29, 2010, 12:23 AM
Call (866) 662-2750. That's the Licensing Center in Martinsburg, WV.