View Full Version : thompson encore parts question

December 30, 2009, 07:57 PM
I have a thompson encore 209 x 50 muzzleloader that I a parts question about. The part in question is the part on the bottom of the barrel that the forend stock mounts and screws into. I had one break during a recent hunting trip. I need to know the actual part name and where I can purchase that and the screw for it.

December 30, 2009, 10:13 PM
The easy way home is to call ThompsonCenter and talk to the parts department. Explain what part you need. Most likely, TC will send you what you need for no charge. I've always had very positive dealings with TC's service department in the past.