View Full Version : C&R handgun Registration in Mass question

Ben Cartwright SASS
November 10, 2009, 07:19 PM
I just got my C&R FFL and live in Massachusetts.
I know that I have to enter any C&R firearm into my bound book.

The question I have is do I have to do the Mass State Registration, FA10 form, to report the purchase of a gun on my C&R?

James K
November 10, 2009, 07:58 PM
Why not ask the police or an attorney, or better actually read the state law? Some states don't recognize a C&R FFL at all and consider purchase of some or any guns under it to be an illegal receipt of firearms into the state.


Ben Cartwright SASS
November 10, 2009, 08:05 PM
The Police, I filled out the state paperwork for ammo storage so that I could have 100,000 rounds, the amount without a permit is 20,000 rounds, when the Fire Chief took it to the Police Chief, he had a fit, and when the Fire Chief told him that a person could have 20,000 without a permit I thought he was going to have a heart attack, he said they would have to look into that, that they had no idea that regular citizens were allowed to have that much (20,000) ammuntion!
So I wouldn't trust them.

I will call Goal tomorrow about it.